1 is 2 Fat Weight Loss Guide
- Tape a picture of your skinny self to the refrigerator for inspiration.
Remind yourself what you can look like.
- Tape a picture of your fat
self to the refrigerator for motivation. Remind yourself what you don’t want
to look like.
- Limit head-on visions. Do a “Miss America,” and stand
at an angle that presents a three-quarter body profile.
- Don’t keep
up with the Joneses. Take one bite of food for every two your dining
- “Boost” your sandwiches with lettuce, tomato,
sprouts, cucumber slices, bell peppers, and other fresh veggies. Along with
the bigger crunch, you’ll get a bigger sandwich with few additional calories
and no extra fat.
- Take a shower or bath when a food craving
strikes. It will relax you, and keep your whole body occupied and out of
trouble (i.e., the kitchen) until the craving fades.
- Phone a
talkative friend when a food craving strikes. Call from a corded phone
outside the kitchen, and stay on until the craving fades.
your teeth, floss, gargle, or chew a stick of gum immediately after your
meal to stop yourself from eating more.
- Stand near fatter people.
They make you look thinner.
- To add length to round faces, part hair
on the side, in a silky straight down do, or in an upsweep. Keep bangs on
the wispy side, if you wear them, to avoid a face-broadening horizontal
- Smash your trash. When you throw food away, thoroughly bury it under
more trash so there will be absolutely no question of changing your mind. No
need to explain.
- Computer-enhance a photo of yourself to see how great you’ll look when
you’re slim. Never mind liposuction: Today’s computer technology lets you
delete double chins and narrow your waistline with the touch of a keystroke.
Print out a copy and keep it in your purse.
- Chew sugarless gum
while you prepare meals. It’ll keep you from tasting (eating) that extra
- Cross your legs at your ankles. Your thighs and
calves will look slimmer.
- Drink a tall glass of water before every
meal. It’s a healthy way to quench your hunger.
- Get a tan. A tan
helps you look thinner
- Work for your snacks. Before you eat a
high-calorie snack, clean the bathroom or vacuum the house. Don’t eat until
the faucets and sink are gleaming.
- Have your teeth cleaned professionally and whitened. You won’t want to
sully that gorgeous mouth with “bad” food.
- Give yourself a manicure
when a craving strikes, applying extra layers of slow-drying nail polish. It
will keep your hands occupied and out of trouble until the craving fades.